Campaigns & Societies Coordinator
We are looking for a Campaigns & Societies Coordinator for the new single Students’ Union of Cambridge University: Cambridge SU. Cambridge SU is a newly formed union following the merger of CUSU and the GU.
- Support and advise the seven SU campaigns
- Assist the Activities Manager with supporting societies as required
- Be the lead staff support for annual Reclaim the Night march
- Support the full-time elected sabbatical officers alongside the Membership Team
- Offer 1-1 support and campaign development to the three full-time liberation sabbatical officers
- Develop and maintain accurate records of elected campaign representatives
- Develop and deliver training
- Facilitate annual handovers of student committees where applicable alongside the Activities Manager
Location: SU Building, 17 Mill Lane, Camnbridge, CB2 1RX *Temporary working from home required due to Covid-19 pandemic*
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per year
Please see the information pack and submit the following by no later than 5pm Thursday 6th August 2020.
- Supporting statement outlining why you're interested in this vacancy, what you'll bring to the role & outlining relevant experience (maximum two sides A4).
- Equalities Monitoring Form
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: Thursday 6th August, 5 pm
Interview date: Monday 17th August
We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from those from Black, Asian and an ethnic minority backgrounds, as they are under-represented within Cambridge SU in some areas. We are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, on commencement, or once in post.
Our volunteers assist the work of Cambridge SU. The Students' Union achieves a lot for its membership with limited resources and could not continue its work without the energy and experience of volunteers.
We regularly seek volunteers for major events, such as the annual Freshers Fair. Please register your interest with us to be notified of up-and-coming volunteering opportunities. To become a volunteer for Cambridge SU, please email email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further information, or have any difficulty applying for any of our vacant roles.
Cambridge SU is committed to creating an organisation in which all members and employees are respected, discrimination is not tolerated and diversity is encouraged. All members and employees will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability.