If you experience financial difficulties whilst at Cambridge there is plenty of help available from colleges, the University and from the government. The first point of contact if you're experiencing difficulties should be your College Tutor. If they are busy or unhelpful you can request to see a different tutor, or alternatively contact the Student Advice Service. Some colleges have a Student Finance Officer who can help students discuss their financial situation and explore options available to them.

Our Information Guide on Finance provides information on a range of financial support for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.