Target Schools is a campaign to send current students at Cambridge back to school to talk to prospective students about life at Cambridge, and what applying to university is like. As a current Cambridge student willing to share your experience of the university, you can have a huge impact on the outlooks of sixth formers as they come to make some of the biggest decisions of their lives. Join this initiative to help inspire and inform school students’ higher education choices – pay their schools a visit and place Cambridge on their horizons!
By becoming a volunteer for the Target Scheme, you can use the Target Schools website to…
- Access resources such as presentations, pictures and information to use during school visits
- Sign up to training sessions and receive guidance
- View schools in your area – we’ll even advise you on which are most in need of a visit!
- See if schools have requested a visit through the website
- Plan, record and give feedback on school visits – you can also join forces with other student volunteers visiting schools local to you!
If you’re interested in getting involved as a student volunteer, sign up now!